We are off to a fun new year of scouting! It was great to see so many boys and girls at our first pack meeting. Here is what happens next:
- Your den leader will be in touch in the next few days to set up a regular den (small group) meeting. (If you don’t have a den leader yet, we will be in touch to find a volunteer.)
- Visit the Scout Shop to purchase a Cub Scout book, uniform shirt, and neckerchief. The staff there will be happy to help you find the right items for your scout.
- Come to the Family Bike Hike and Picnic on Sep 16th
- Come to the next Pack Meeting on Sep 24th.
If you were unable to come to the first pack meeting:
- Contact Tony Floyd (email@example.com) to sign up for this year.
- Read the Pack Info Sheet for 2018
- Brand new scouts only: fill out a New Scout Application and bring it to the next pack or den meeting.
- Pay dues of $62 (incl scout magazine) or $50 (no magazine) by check made out to “Cub Scout Pack 10” and bring to the next pack or den meeting.
If you have any questions that weren’t answered at the kickoff, contact Chip Mitros (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Douglas Thain (email@example.com)