We are off to a fun new year of scouting! We had a great turnout of new people at our first pack meeting. Please give us a few days to sort through the paperwork and get everyone added to the mailing list. Your den leader will contact you shortly to set up the first den meetings.
If you were unable to come to the first meeting, it’s no problem, you can still join up. Here is what you need to do:
- Contact Tony Floyd (email@example.com) to get signed up.
- Read the Pack Info Sheet for 2017
- Fill out a New Scout Application and bring it to the next pack or den meeting.
- Pay dues of $50 by check made out to “Cub Scout Pack 10” and bring to the pack or den meeting.
- Visit the Scout Shop to purchase a Cub Scout book, uniform shirt, and neckerchief. (The staff there will be happy to help you find the right items for your son’s age.)
- Come to the Family Bike Rally on Sep 17th
- Come to the next Pack Meeting on Sep 25th.
If you have any questions that weren’t answered at the kickoff, contact Douglas Thain (firstname.lastname@example.org)