We are off to a fun new year of scouting! We had a great turnout of new people at our first pack meeting. Please give us a few days to sort through the paperwork and get everyone added to the mailing list. Your den leader will contact you shortly to set up the first den meetings.
If you were unable to come to the first meeting, it’s no problem, you can still join up. Here is what you need to do:
- Read the Pack 10 Info Sheet and Schedule
- New scouts should fill out a New Scout Application and bring it to the Sep 26 pack meeting.
- Pay dues of $50 by check made out to “Cub Scout Pack 10” and bring to the Sep 26 pack meeting.
- Sign up for the Pack 10 Mailing List
- Come to the Family Bike Outing on Sep 18th
- Print out a Popcorn Sales Form
- Visit the Scout Shop to purchase a Cub Scout book, uniform shirt, and neckerchief. (The staff there will be happy to help you find the right items for your son’s age.)
If you have any questions that weren’t answered at the kickoff, contact Douglas Thain (firstname.lastname@example.org)